At UWDress.com, we can't respect your privacy more and really take your online safety seriously.
Our website is designed with the safety of your personal information in mind, however, please remember that 100% security methods does not presently exist anywhere, online or offline.
1. How we collect our clients' personal information:
We may collect information from users in several different ways. No matter what way it is, the goal is only to provide better products and services for our customers.
◎ All customers must fill an online registration form with personal information, including but not limited to, your name and email address. When you place orders, we may ask your billing and shipping addresses. We use these information to bill, process orders and do some marketing and communicate with you about your order.
◎ Like most websites, our Site server automatically keeps your Log Files and recognizes the Internet URL from which you log in this Site. We may also log your Internet protocol (IP) address, Internet service provider, and date/time stamp for system administration and order verification.
Our website's cookies do not and cannot infiltrate a user's hard drive to gather any confidential information.
Any information these third parties collect via cookies and web beacons is not linked to any personal information we collect.
2. How we use our clients' personal information:
We collect Personal Information (such as name; address; phone number; e-mail address; credit card number; language preference; and merchandise category preferences) that you offer to us voluntarily. In order to provide a satisfying and customized shopping experience, we can use your personal information to:
◎ Process your order and provide you with customer service. We also use it to analyze our sales, understand your needs and preferences. Our customer service may use your personal information to process exchanges or product returns as well as to respond to requests or complaints.
◎ Communicate with you about our Site and your orders. Hence we can develop our market and provide products and services to meet your special needs. Sometimes we will use your personal information to enable you to participate in promotions or customer research.
3. How we safeguard your personal information:
◎ We safeguard all information on financial activities done through this Site with Secure Sockets Layer ("SSL") encryption
◎ Only employees who are providing a specific service are able to access to your personal information
◎ We work only with third-party service providers who we believe in to secure all our computer hardware
◎ Whatever happens, we do not disclose your personal information to anyone by any means, except for situations as below:
(1) If necessary, we may disclose your personal information to third parties solely in order to help them provide service for you. For example, we have to share your name, shipping address, email and phone number to carriers for the sake of successful delivery of your orders.
(2) When we are legally required to disclose all or part of your personal information, or when we have to release your personal information to protect our rights.
(3) In the situation where we acquire, merge with or be acquired by another company, your personal information could be disclosed to another company, subject to the Privacy Notice in effect.
(4) We may share with third parties the information that does not identify any user.
4. The choices you can make concerning our collection of your personal information:
◎ Correct or update your personal information
◎ Stop receiving mails from UWDress.com
◎ Disable your account to prevent any future activities through that account
5. About children's using UWDress.com:
We respect children's privacy. We do not intentionally collect personal information of children under age 13.
If you are under 13 years of age, please do not submit any personal information to us, and do use the Site with the supervision of a parent or legal guardian.
Choice & Opt-Out:
If you no longer wish to receive the Company's promotional communications, you may "opt-out" of receiving them by cancel the Newsletter Subscription in you account or by e-mailing us at email@example.com.